Monday, November 19, 2007

hello!!!Long time didn't write a post adi..Heheheh coz I got lazy blogging...Well, lots of things happen when i was getting lazy..
Well let me start off with my very first date...
those who are reading are all my best friends so that's y i can write about it freely...heheh...i dunno about first dates but mine was kinda weird...Diny Yang says(mostly she is wrong) that it's natural...hahah..anyways, at the end of the date he gave me a box of chocolate(or can i consider it as a box a???hm...)
Then, my family went on a trip which left me and my brother at home...BUT he brought he's gf home so, that makes three of us...
Everyday, i will talk to my dog and face the four walls in my house..that's why, to my friends in college i tend to talk a lot this coming week...so plz 4give me oooo..and also 4give me if i suddenly hug u guys k, coz i need some of Ur love la...at home I'm too lonely...Haiz.....i think if i go on like this i will go mad..
Anyhow, i wanna thank Lin for being my partner for today...if i wasn't for Ur kind support and wisdom i wouldn't have got full marks for the assessment...i know that when all of us says that v dun wanna be Ur partner, it kinda hurts u a little rite...well, dun think too much of it k...Ur a vy strong girl and it's not Ur fault that v dun wanna be Ur partner but it's ourselves...we dun have enough confidants..that's all....and i jz wanna tell u that when Ur with me in there today u help to boost up my confidence...So, thank u so muchie!!!!Love u lots~~~~
P.S:tomorrow still ahve to see Hema's face le...haiz......i wanna wear casual also cannot la.......

No comments: