Thursday, October 23, 2008

Have been really really busy this term..
English assignment(essay)
Law assignment(drama)
F&B assignment(power point slides)
Food Promotion!!!!!

This the teaser~~~
theme is: The last meal in Prison(you deserve better)
Nice hor....

All of the above's due date is coming soon...
and to top it off, i still haven't settle my Industrial Report..
So, sorry if i have abandon my blog for like a month now..lol...i was really busy u see..

Anyway, i went to this Coach opening or whatever it was held in KLCC today at 6.30...
Well, only invited guest are allowed in..
As my father got the invitation, so i got in~~

Well, it was not what i expected..They offer house wine(red and white), punch and also finger food..Which is kinda nice..

I didn't take any pic from the event but then here are the items that i saw that was on sale...




While everybody was mingling around, i notice that there was a crowd of women at the corner of the shop.
Well, curiosity kills a cat...
Guess what??? There was all this make-up artist doing make up for free..So, i did what all girls would do....
I line up~~~hahaha...It was a long queue though..
While waiting, i notice a girl with a "unique" eye lashes. and FYI, she was one of the make up artist.


I'll update the pic later..It's in my dad's phone...


Dun ask me why....I have no choice...

No comments: