Saturday, November 28, 2009

Had to wake up early today...
Need to finish up my financial assignment..
THEN,
I(we) head over to 1U(an early celebration for my bday)...
wakakkakak....
i had no idea where he was taking me coz he wanted to make it a surprise..
lol, wanted to force him to tell me..
but apparently fail~~
Zzzzz
Anyway
the surprise was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He made a reservation..
lol, kept praising himself that he was very smart coz when we arrive, there were ppl waiting in line...so, we didn't have to wait...

Our appetizer....

so, i had
Duck confit
with
Frosty lychee tea


N he had
THE WHOLE BBQ CHICKEN
with
watermelon and lychee blast
lol, we actually took a very long time finish our dinner...

After dinner, we went for a movie...
As u can see the poster below.....A Christmas carol....
I just like the German poster...lol

Over all, the movie is just the usual story...
nothing special...
but the effects were quite good..
For a cartoon, it's quite scary...
only pour moi laa..


~~moi et lui~~

No comments: