Sunday, January 17, 2010

My new hair style~~


I'm starting skool on monday!!!!!
i'm feeling so lazy now i dun even wanna hold a pen...lol...
since it's the new year and a new campus so i was thinking let's something new~~
n so...
i cut my hair...

Thursday
lol, u can't really see the difference here...especially the back...which is really really short..haha...
anyway, new year new revolution right~~
well, when i was in sungai wang BEFORE i went n cut my hair..
i went to a restaurant name...

this restaurant is a restaurant base of the toilet theme...
i think it started off in taiwan
lol
yes, it may be disgusting thinking about it...seeing that ur sitting on toilet bowls and using it as a bowl..but try not to think about it and u'll be fine..lol


the food is not really nice thought....


they name all their drinks "soapy"
some of the drinks really look like soap water...


tom yam soup wif a toilet bowl as a bowl...
not really nice thought..


the squat-ing toilet bowl..lol...i was sitting on one of these...
i know..disgusting...

me and Joanne(b4 i cut my hair)

No comments: