Thursday, April 15, 2010

OK, I'm going to blog a little story
So, please bear with...

In this normal little evening,
as i was enjoying my own time by face-booking,
i constantly heard noises down stairs(my computer is located upstairs),
so i assume that my brother was downstairs(only me and my brother is in the house at the moment),
so, i continue doing my stuff, stuck in my own world...
then some how, i just decided to go down(i dunno y la)
when i came down..the dustbin was overturn,
and i had a very bad feeling...
well, basically some where deep down i know that the sound coming from the kitchen was not made by my brother...
but i still continue calling out my brother's name
"Nicholas, Nicholas!!"
and then the rambling grew louder..
can u possibly know how i feel at that time..
I was terrified!!
i had a history!!(since that time some one broke into my house and came into my room when i was sleeping)
I wanted to run up stairs again..but some how...my legs couldn't move...Zzzzz
But i didn't have the guts to go into the kitchen either..
So finally when the noise stop,
i can see something BLACK came running out!!!!!!!
n because it has only one way out,
that thing would have to run pass me first to get to the exit....
haix...
i really had no idea that i would scream that loud..
just because of a STUPID CAT!!!!!!

n what's more surprising??
that i just stand there shouting while the cat scramble past me OR
that my shout didn't even wake my sleeping brother..
when i finally got whole of myself,
i went and check on my brother...
Guess what??
his still sound asleep...
@!#$^@$%^@!#$!@$#^%%$
SHIT!!
i can't believe i got all freak out for a bloody CAT!!!

No comments: