Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hello ppl~

jz saw something interesting plus I'm bored..lolx...

U probably saw this before..But i want to post this anyway,
coz i can't stop laughing after i saw this...

So,
the question is
Which country has the most powerful women?
I'll give u a lil time to consider ya...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
finish?
not yet a?
k k...a lil more time ya....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ok, time's up...
here are the count down...

No 4
Germany

I can't imagine myself being in that form...




No 3
England

Dun ask me how she got into that form coz i dun really care...
it's scaring me already by looking at her...
i mean who in the right mind would wanna look like that?!
some more she's a girl le...plzzzz
K k, let me carry on....



No 2
France
I though French eat good food...
lolx,look at her boobs?!
it's all muscle adi le dear...haix...kesian...
I tell u, if she take out that bra/bikini i think it doesn't make a different...
God, she can kill me jz wif one finger..ROFL!!


OK, i got carried away again...haha...
so,
carry on...
this is the most Keng one....
i must create some kinda dramatic effect..
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
*drum rolls*
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
*still rolling*
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
*i noe, it's still far, scroll some more*
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
*getting tired adi? wait la, it's worth it*
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
*k la, soon adi*
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
TA-DAH!!!!!!

No 1
Taiwan...
Taiwanese obasah~
ROFL~!!!
*peace*


I noe la, lame post..
but i was bored...
Spain vs Germany tonight(or should i say next morning)
till then~

No comments: