Saturday, September 17, 2011

Jill and Ayman

this is a post about the first day i met Jill and Ayman ^^
as u can see in previous post, the two of them are present.
and if ur my friend on Facebook, u might have seen some of this photos...
anyway, Jill is a friend that i got to know through the agent.
She is in Taylor's like me, but she's a Filipino...
as for Ayman, his her cousin, that's how i got to know them.
i can still remember our first meeting,
they were downstairs, in front of my apartment.
Jill didn't have a place to stay at that time and she was looking for a place to stay,
so she decided to come to my place and take a look~
after looking around my apartment,
we decided to go out for a walk around the neighborhood...
we went around Dupont circle
we even stop by a Thai restaurant to have some sushi~ lolx, i know..weird choice to eat sushi in a Thai restaurant..
and at last we went to a restaurant near my place...for some drinks....
here are some photos ^^













No comments: