Tuesday, December 27, 2011

end of year 2011

It's December already.
I arrive 6 months ago knowing nothing about what should i do at the end of the year...also hoping that i will be able to figure what i want at the end of the year. sadly, that is not the case.
It's a rainy day today, Hanna has just left me. I think that's y i'm feeling down now...the house feel so empty right now...
Christmas has come and gone...
right now i'm waiting for new years....

We had a Christmas Party from BDT am shift...
we had this secret santa thingy, and i got Kylla ^^
we all got together after work had fun ^^

after work, we went to Maggie's place~


Ricci and me

me and Maggie
Miss Sharihan and me



this is Andy ^^
his my favorite American~~
he is also leaving soon to New York T.T
it would be difficult without him~









Ines et moi~~

No comments: