Friday, January 20, 2012

not my typical off day

i woke up on Thursday to find that my dear roomie is preparing breakfast for me ^^
she cook eggs Benedict for me~!!how sweet of her...it was delicious...

i make myself pretty and went out for lunch with Mr. Joe ;)
we went to this korean buffet call Il Mee Buffet Restaurant for lunch~
OMG~!! it was sooo great!!! it's only $14 per peson and u can barberque as much meat as u want..
it's exactly the same as the bbq in a korean restaurant~
we ate sooo much!!!














i couldn't even stand up straight any more...
Joe said that it would be our last outing as he will be leaving the States...
his going back to Thailand for a while and then he will move to Florida..
i hope i will see him again..
it's kind of sad to see people leave...
what's even worse..after that lunch i had to go to a farewell party for Andy...
My FAV american guy who always manage to smile on my face...
he was the person who nickname me Dumpling...lolx...
the farewell was in a place name Buffalo's and billiard in dupont circle...
it has a pool table and a board games which was amazing when everyone is playing...
as we went there during happy hour there wasnt much ppl around...so here are some photos...


















i will always cherish the moment we had together in Blue Duck Tavern..
will miss u very much Andy~
my goofy tall american ^^

No comments: