Thursday, March 20, 2008

Finally my training is finish!!!
my last day was suppose to be on Friday but then due to today is a public holiday and i got my rest day on Friday sooo.....it's FINISH!!!!!
Do u know how nice is it to wake up early in the morning without thinking that i have to rush to work...it's jz.....woah~~
Anyway, yesterday was a mix emotion of happy and sad..
but i can assure u that most of it is happy..haha...
The day started off jz like any other working day..i got to work and had my breakfast..
i try to admire the outside scenery for the very last time where all the pigeons gather in front of the mamak stall...thinking that i will miss this place....
then i got down to banquet, i start work as usual like set up the coffee break, check everything is done, etc etc...
later when i in the cafeteria having my lunch, Faizal gave me a note roll up in a ribbon..he said to open it when i get home...
When the day is almost over i ask Kiren, captain of the banquet aka the most useless captain to sign my appraisal form, and u know at he said??
"u go finish everything in front first"
"but there those bangau still chatting over there plus some of d the stupid bangau still dun wanna come out, how can i clear everything??"
"then u help me to finish everything outside first"
"aaaaaaaaaaaaa.........."
"come~~ cat cat~~~"
" ~Haiyo~~ "
So, me and Lalieth(another staff of the banquet) went to the Orchid room and start to do d clearing..When v were almost done, Kiren suddenly came in and said
"cat, i sign ur paper adi la.... "
*yeah!!!*
"u wanna go home then go home now la"
"really??!! yeah~~~ "
"hoi hoi, u say u wanna help me finish this room~~~Come on la, last day go back later la~~"
"sorry...bye~~~ "
"hey hey, go no need to give me a kiss a?? "
...... *i gave him the middle finger*.....
hahahhha....
That was what i wanted to do to him ever since i enter the banquet department..
Then later after i finish packing my stuff in the locker i went to the HR.
i have to fill up a clearing form and have to go up to the HK office to get a signature for the returning of the uniform...
i ran into some of the seniors those who i called abang and kakak.. I bid them farewell and good luck~~
I went to the kitchen to see kak Bertha for the last time, dun know why for some reason i really like her...but i saw DIN..the crazy chef that has a mood like the whether..One minute his smiling to u the next he's scolding u... a real maniac...
" mari sini "
"kenapa?? "
"sini la "
"buat apa la pergi sana...(feeling very scare)"
*he's face expression is changing*
*i move closer to him but still there is a distance*
" Hari ini last day tak bagi saya hadiah ke?? "
" u are suppose to give me k?! "
" oooo, u tak ada hadiah nak bagi saya ye??? saya ada yang nak bagi awak"
Then he took a pail of beat eggs and try to pour it on me...
haiz...I scream at the top of my voice and try to break free from his grip..the minute he lat go i jz went straight to the door and never look back...
i really hate this guy
Later when i finally got out of the hotel, i took the monorail for the very last time..but the very last time is not the best...
i have to cramp with strangers all the way home some goes in the LRT...
On the way home i was thinking this is finally the end of my training...At last i dun have ti live with cockroaches anymore~~~

No comments: