Monday, March 24, 2008





I was just going through my friend's friendster when i notice that i don't have any of their pic...



And also i didn't properly introduce them..Oh my oh my, where are my manners...



Okie, here are they...









the kitchen group...







This is Dayang when she is in uniform and getting ready for work....





N this my dear friends, is also Dayang out side having fun..lol...





The girl from Olympia college~~




~~All also trainee~~


Some might be thinking why does Albee appear in all the photo...hehehe..That's bcoz i "curi" from her profile...Sorry o Albee*** Heheheh~~

Okie, let's continue....




My senior Khairi~~and of course Albee...


Okie, i have highlight that person that i wanna intro..coz..errr...u know....the other person is Albee lo~~


hey people, did i tell u that i have a very useless captain in room service as my mentor??!! oh...i think i forgot to mention..Well his name is Eddy..And u know wat?? He was a Captain in the Banquet department..And for some reason he got transfer to Room Service..Which he totally sucks...And his GF also sucks..very LC de his gf, u can go ask Mei Yin if u dun believe me..Anyways, That Eddy teach me all the wrong thinks on room service..haiz...At the end of my first day, i kena marah from the ppl in d acct department...So, this is his pic...lol...


I know i know....but then i dun have his photo adi ma..this is the best i can show u~~~lol.....

Till then ppl, bye~~













No comments: