Sunday, October 25, 2009

How was ur day??
i went to KLCC today...
actually i was suppose to be attending my convo...
but since most of my frens are not going plus the price was not reasonable, so i decide not to go..
Anyway, back to the part where I'm at KLCC..
I was at this phone fair...
and guess what??
i got my BRAND new phone!!!!
a lot of first time~~~~

My first LG phone!
my first camera phone!
my first touch screen phone!





Nice boh~~

So, i just so happen to browse through the net...
n i came across a photo of a squirrel...


then i remember...
some one who use to shout out
SQUARREL....

That fren of mine saw something on the road while driving...
suddenly out of the blue he shouted
"SQUARREL! SQUARREL!"
everyone in the car was looking for something that was shape like a square...
but then when they finally look they saw something like this....

surprisingly, u can google it...
squarrel actually exist..lol...
but really i was imaging it to be more....hmmm....square..lol

It's already 2 in the morning, i just finish my Chapter 5 of Anna kueh...
just a random post...
Night guyz~

No comments: