Friday, October 23, 2009

ok, one thing that i learn growing up is that i have to defend yourself in the real world..
so, in my life there i would always try my best to stand up for myself..
IN THIS CASE(someone teach me de)
I'll just let it pass...
bcoz
i dun wanna coz any trouble as it is...

I once did something by blogging it and it turn out really really bad..
So i have learned my lesson..
THINK before i blog..
lol

So, lets get on to today's event..
class was interesting as everyone got to see SuFen negotiate...
It was hilarious!!
she didn't even give other ppl a chance to breath,
she was always on the go..
up sell, up sell, up sell...

Oh ya, i totally forgot to mention...
a bunch of my frens was working part time in The Gardens..
we were totally useless..lol..
even by holding the tray we got muscle cramp..
NVM!!


we will never give up...
still have another chance to prove that
WE CAN!!!

No comments: