Wednesday, February 17, 2010



Can't believe i just came back from Melaka...
I went out with the whole bunch of cousins again this year...
To think back the last time we hang out was a year ago...

Question:
What do u get if u get a bunch of guys together to watch a girls movie at midnite??

Answer:
They come out with ideas like sneaking beers into the cinema...(yes, even if one of them is a doctor)


...This show....


If u ask me...
this show was just so so...i wouldn't say that it's really nice..
some of the effects are not really good..
Story line kind of rubbish...
but it's a movie for a good laugh...
it's something like a Harry Porter movie except i like this better..
lol
The main actor is o much better looking then Daniel Radcliff!!!

Even before the movie started, Andrea started taking bottles of Hoegaarden out from the bag..
haha...
i can smell alcohol around me...
i wonder the people around me notice...hmm....

so, after the movie we went for a drink...
Well, it was my first time being in a gay bar...
lots of 1st time happen there that nite...hahah...
but sorry,
I'm not some1 who kiss and tell...
but i can say that i really had fun that nite...
seeing that "they" had to sacrifice to get bottomless beer....


a day before i went back to my kampung,
i went out wif miss Joanne...
lol
my 1st nite outing with her...
i like this pic..

lol, the girl on the far end not important...
wakakkakakak
i know i vy bad, but lucky she dun read my blog de~~

No comments: