Tuesday, February 23, 2010

U may not feel it right now,
but believe me..
no matter haw hard it is u feel at that moment
it will eventually pass
n then u will think
"silly of me to think that my life was meaningless at that time"

U may think that i wouldn't understand how u feel right now...
n you are right, i have no idea what ur going thru now...
i dun have to..
coz all i have to know is that i care for u
and that u have to hold on tight so that ppl like me and ur family will not have to worry
dun be afraid to lean on people
dun think of ur self as a burden but a weight that we are all willing to carry...

maybe in the future
i may need to lean on u too...
so be strong...
n i said cry once in awhile
not every night!!!

know that there are still ppl who care...
ignore those shitty bastards that dun give two hoots
U still have me..hehe...

Muack!!

XoXo
Catherine

No comments: