Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Finally got my passport...huhu..
Special thanks to the man that i can never love enough ^^

He practically spend the whole day with me...
After the collection of my passport he had to send me home
n later that afternoon i had a meeting with my agent who apparently was suppose to finish up with my university over in Switzerland but some things came up ans she no longer represents the school I'm going...therefore, i switching school...
All in all, it just means that I'm not going to SHMS any more, it's now DCT University...
OK, back to the schedule of today...
after the appointment, we went n had a little snack in a Vietnamese restaurant~
Wee~~~~


Busy re-scheduling coz of me~~ haha..sowie Di....

My master piece!!

Anyway, so after the light meal, he speed off to another meeting in Shah Alam...
So what does a girl do when she's left behind with all the time in the world in a shopping complex that she is familiar with??

Answer: S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G !!!



Ok, i went thru LOTS TONS of clothes today and i soo wanted to buy this dress...haix..but i promise myself that i would just try...window shop...whatever that dun cost me money...but...but...but.... *praying very hard for money to come in*
maybe i should just let it go...*but it's so nice*

Anyway, i didn't get it just so u know *i have dignity u noe*
So, that was my day..kinda...lolx,
i went to the pasar malam just now....
my fren got bird shit
twice on him..

Till then,
nite babes~

No comments: