Saturday, May 29, 2010

Primary Gathering 2010


I went for my primary gathering yesterday... It's normally once a year kinda thing...
It was in Full House at Sunway, glad all those people turn up eventually...
Even though a lot of us were late..hahha..me included..u know la, Malaysian timing~

So, we all started with the girls group photo....



Then the guys....
ya, i know..only 5...kesian...haix..So, because there r only 5 guys....
....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
v let them have the honor of sitting down~
and then the exchange...
the girl's turn to sit..
technically i didn't wanna sit..haix...but the other dun wanna move adi..plus every1 was calling my name...Zzzzz....


Finally when the group photos were done,
all cam-whoring started!!!!!
one of my best frens in Primary~ n no guys, she's no longer in the market..she's engage!!!



Kit Yau a.k.a Chicken..

Mel n Jaxyn

This guy use to sit beside me..kena a lot from me le..hahah...
still remember the old times...

my very very very BEST fren!!!
me and her are like the total opposite..but still..ahhahah..
she sayang me a lot k..

ok, this is a photo that every1 leaves a comment in FB...
.
.
.
.
.
.
wait for it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
a little longer
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Voila!!!!

I think that nite he couldn't sleep...hahaha...


Anyway, after that only 5 of us went to the next place...


ZOUK...

i know la...very random..
but what do u expect...
we have 2 clubbers with us...

n then this happen...haha..


Will upload other photos in the club soon..
Mr. Owen still has it..

Till then...




No comments: