Saturday, October 16, 2010

Finally!!! It's the weekend again...
I have to finish up my literature presentation which I'm suppose to present on Tueday~~
and then there is my journal...Zzzz...Don't what is the purpose of writing that...

I just finish my Finance and Law mid term. The lectures here are very efficient. Unlike in Taylors, I got my result after a week. Do u know the passing grade for all my subjects now are 75%?? it's kinda high, so when u see some1 with a grade of 70% means he/she fail....it's kinda hard for me to digest at first..coz when i got my result, it will always be 80% to 100%...If u wanna be an A student, then ur result must always be 95% and above~~hhaha...it's kinda hard, but not impossible~~

I'm sorry ppl, u guys must be frustrated with me with all the words and no pic...
So below is some of the photos~~

Below is a photo of my supper night at my fren's room~
we brought prawns and then ate it with wasabi sauce..haha..

This is a dinner that i went with a bunch of frens, I remember it was for the moon cake festival..

As we are all far away from home, we we decided to eat steamboat...
there's a twin in the pic, can u spot them??



I brought chocolate for my family~~
I'm still deciding whether should I send it back or jz bring it back with me when I'm going back to Malaysia.



Went for a walk at the lake side~
She is one of my close fren, Bunny~

Went for a trip with the girls~
saw this statue..hahha..
though it would be funny to pose...
Me: *come with me!!!*
Esther: *Don't u dare!!!*

My protector~~

Below are the most recent ones
It was photos taken on the day of the IRF,
for those that don't know what is IRF...
IRF is the day when all the well know companies, no matter hotel or event companies, comes together to one of our school and recruit.
You when in Taylor's we have to choose out training company?
then on the list u just click the name and then the Internship office will update u and tell u when should u go for the interview??
well, over here is the same, except that they have the advantage of meeting all the interviewer all at once.
My school collaborates with Disney, Hilton, Fairmont and many more companies...
So that day, the whole of HIM(my school name) went up to the mountains, Caux( as one of the sister's college is on the mountain) to meet all the employers.

The weather was no really good and it was damn cold..
But i manage to enjoy myself

This photo has create a lot of rumors around my school...
If u so happen to come to school, u will hear that both of us are a couple
remember that I mention that I have a close gay fren??
well, below is a pic of me and him...
but as u all know that not a lot of ppl know that..

My vy good frens~

Me and my roommate, Esther~

The girls, gila gila, playing outside while everyone is inside attending interviews....hahha...

Still the three of us~


On the way back..the train is full of ppl, I'm actually sitting on a fold chair..hahha...

No comments: