Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's been a week or so,
the pain is beginning to sink in...
i told u that i though it would be easier as i went through this before,
but unfortunately i was wrong...
It was even harder then the first time...

How are u?
I want to hear ur voice so much...

Everyday,
I would run upstairs to my friend's room and talk till I feel tired...

Rumors are going around that i'm have a relationship with my fren,
what they don't know is that we will never be together in that way,
as i dun have feelings for him and so does he...
Reason?? Coz he likes guys...lolx..
I know it might be a shock to some of my friends who haven't heard from me awhile,
but yes, i have a very close friend who is a guy, but is not interested in girls.
That is not all, I have another friend that likes to flirt with me...she's a girl... and yes, she like girl...
I have a different sort of life over here..everything that i ever did or ever own in Malaysia,
when i'm over here is all gone..
even my circle of frens are different..

That doesn't mean that i'm unhappy...
Don't worry,
i'm fine...
I will live every moment of my life fully...

No comments: