Thursday, December 23, 2010

the FUCKERS from HongKong

hey people, sorry for not blogging for such a long time..
i´m on my Christmas vacation and it takes all my enegy and i am worn out for the day...well, so far i have been to Budapest and i am currently in Vienna but will be leaving to Prague tomorrow.
so! before i start my hedious complaints, i would like to ask how is ur Christmas preparation??
broght all the gifts already?
my trip in Budapest is still in progress. u will have to read it later, or i might just update it with the other´s trip.so! back to my complaints..
i guess after this holiday trip, i have one conclusion...
dun go holiday with the people that u know are troublesome...
especially 'HongKies'...

why u may ask?!!
well, for starters, they will tell u about the history of THEIR country and the FACT is that they belong to China...
it´s not that they dun admit it..but they just dun like it...and the fustrating part is, they will pretend that they dun mind but in fact they do..and then they will find something to get back at u so that u will feel angry..
the second part is(this is directed to a specific person) HE this so damn highly of himself...
of course when u tell him that, he will denied it and
say that he doesn´t but trust me, that fucker ALWAYS insists on his damn opinion.
third part is that he is so darn small gas!!!
ok, let me just pause, and change the whole topic, this should be about this Man i am holidaying with...
soo!! back to his small gasness!! he WILL remember VERY small detail of unfairness that he has experience. like that time, i ate instant noodle in a frens room and i post it on facebook saying ´noodles time´~~~ he got angry coz i tak ajak dia...but i ask him to come down( it was one floor down from his room) and he refuse.
the next time, there was room check in our rooms and the duty manager went and check his room first, he inform my fren(the one that i ate with in the room) but didn´t inform me...T.T
and when i ask why didn´t he inform, he said ´like that day u didn´t ínvite me to eat noodles as well´... WTF!!!!!!
and that is not the only time loooo...so bloody many times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK, i dunno y i have this kind of fren...ZZZZZZ.....
he is also very vain!! will complaint about how ugly i am....most of the time..and at times, say that i´m stupid or brainless..and he is not the only one, another one from hong kong as well... just the other day she ask me to bring my brain out the next time...
so let me ask u...
would u enjoy a trip with this kind of people??
i dunnno how u feel, but i DEFINATELY dun want to!
demanding, selfish, no gentalman(mostly coz his gay) and small gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beh tahan orang macam ni!!!!
till then, i will updated about my trip laaa ^^

No comments: