Thursday, December 2, 2010

My 21st Bday

It was my birthday yesterday!!!!!!
I am officially 21 ^^
i guess we all have first time for everything huh~~~
during the eve of my birthday, i went out out wif my bunch of frens for dinner at Au Parc.
It was pleasant ^^, Juno paid for my meal...
i had my Aglio Olio as the food here are very expensive





Spagetti and Pizza ^^

Macau girls~~
Bela and me

So after the dinner, as usual is followed by photo session~
It was snowing heavily that night... was the first time having a snowy birthday ^^


-in the snow-




so after taking photos in the Christmas market, oh if u don't know what is a Christmas market
It is a like pasar malam for us Malaysians and they sell everything from food to clothes to decoration~~ all related to Christmas and there are beautiful lights as well as a ferris wheel.



moi et Virginia


~Bun Bun~


So after the photos, someone started the snow fight! I some of u have paid attention to my fb status, u will know find out what happen ^^
So! every target for that night was nobody else but me~
their main goal was to shoot me down and get me as wet as they possibly can T.T
I was attack ambush from all side T.T
there was no running away!!!
I had to literally stick to some stranger so that they would stop LOLX

and there is this girl, as she was falling sick
she kept saying 'Bel Bel病了,不要丢Bel Bel~'
and of course being pitiful i let her go...
but u know what happen??
while i was being brutally thrown at with Bunny and Juno on both side DIGGING into the snow and using their entire strength to throw as much snow at me as possible..i saw a glimpse of Bela ALSO digging into the snow and throwing at me~~!!! and she was smiling!!!!
@%$#^$!@#^%^#!@#^%%@!@%#$
THAT BIATCH!!!!! XD
and when i return her the favor...she gave me that innocent eyes and said
'Bel Bel病了,不要丢Bel Bel~' annd~~~ a bunch of snow land on her....by me ><
and after the snow session, where i was wet and cold~ we took photos again ^^
u can see see the result~





I thought after the dinner and snow session everything was done~
and then i went back and bath...i was getting ready for bed when Bunny ask me to go to her room..she was expressing all her deep down trouble for her love to someone that she thinks it's not possible to have a relationship to me~~ and after taking awhile, someone know on her door...
It unusual for some1 to knock on the door and not come in... and i was cursing that person while was about to get up to open the door when Bunny just jump sprang up of her bed to rush the door!!
Next thing i know, someone of the room light and in came everyone singing birthday song with a cake!!!Ahahahahhahah~~!! I was sooo surprise!!!
and as usual la~ the blowing of cake and all..



then they say lets take photos
I said "no! i wanna change, I'm in my PJ...'
Renee ' ok, go change'
but she was standing right in front of me and didn't let to go through the door...
i was thinking 'what the hell is she doing? MOVE girl~!"
and then when i was about to open my mouth to ask her to move,
she turn around with her back facing me..
and she point to her back while saying ' change la'
miraculously her back was sticking out..there was something inside!!! O.O
and when i took it out!! it was the dress that i was going to get for myself~hahahha!!
so that was my Birthday eve ^^







the gang ^^




As for my actual birthday, it wasn't as happening as the eve~
i went to class as usual and then i had dinner at Sofia's place..
She cooked Nasi Lemak for me..
this is the first and last time i'm having Nasi Lemak for my birthday dinner XD
and then i accompany Juno for dinner at a restaurant called Beijing Town.
He was suppose to be at WingLong for the class dinner..
but because no body called him plus he didn't know the way so yea, he came and look for me ^^
after dinner Sofia, Juno and me went to the Christmas market again and have a look..as they were closing, i decide to bring Juno to WingLong and see if he wants to join his frens~~
but eventually after we went there( the snow were melting~so it was disgusting to walk on ><)
he didn't wanna stay...so we went to Paradise for pool....i lose so badly till i didn't wanna play any more....T.T
and then Ash and came and join us for a moment..
eventually we played till 12 and left...
it was an eventfully day~~~

No comments: