Thursday, February 10, 2011

Graduation Day

sorry for not updating my blog ><
i was busy with all the things happening my in life for the past few weeks..
what u missed out on my life is that i am officially a BBA degree holder already!!! i am looking for a job in the mean while, going out with frens and sitting at home goyang kaki ^^ oh ya, i'm back in Malaysia already btw..
so, on that day, i had to wake up early to get ready..
went down to the bus stop to meet up with my parents and they got me flowers!!!
awww..thanks daddy and mummy..love u guys so much!!! sofia and me








y my eyes close??!!!
lolx!!

mummy and daddy


after the ceremony, we had lunch ^^
This is a picture of Danial and me

all the Asians ^^
i miss them soo much..
esp Juno Man..
Haix...


after the ceremony,
had to pack and go ><
oh ya, this is outside my dorm~

No comments: