Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I did something stupid today...
it was an action that i will have to bear with from time to time as i dun have the strength to stop myself.
u know the saying, when ur down, everything thing around u seems to be getting worse.
well, i am the very good example...
Just a week ago, someone used my love for my family and try to get me into a trap.
but as my dad put it, i was a lucky girl and manage to get away.

other than that, i'm fine ppl.
sorry for not updating so long, i was jz pure lazy..
hahha!!!

oh ya, i went Broga hill the other day with Eugene, Philip and Leo...
I was the only girl.
we woke up at about 4.30 in the morning and reach about 5 something...
it was fun being with them again, even though it was tough work getting up there..haha!!
thanks to all the exercise and the extreme stamina that i had due to all the holidaying in Europe ^^

No comments: