Monday, March 14, 2011

Swiss Life 101

I am just going to blog about some random stuff like me missing my Swiss life and my dear friends~

if u have been following my blog then some of the photos u have seen b4 ^^
nevertheless i'm just going to blog about it...below is the photos while we were all chilling in Paradise ^^

BunBun and me

theses are two of my besties
love them to the core!!

Juno and me


The following photos are from Atiqah's 21th bday...
i still remember that day where all of use was trying to surprise us by telling her that everyone is not free to have her bday dinner with her...
unfortunately, Edmond ruin the whole thing by telling her that it was jz a prank =.=
after the dinner, we went to Paradise again...
Pool time!!!


the birthday girl and me
Juno Man scoring like no body business >< i was playing fire crackers ^^
the unharmful ones


The following ones are the ones that we gather to have our last meal together in Swiss, also a celebration for the Chinese New Year ^^

too bad that Renee didn't get to join us...it was fun..
i can still rmb that Bunny was sharing her problem with me that night,
she pull me out form the group and talk outside while she smoke...
i miss the cold where we would cuddle together when the wind blows and everyone would stand close together to keep warm...



Chinese New Year Dinner ^^
Howie belanja everyone a shot...
i got two...coz he wanted to get me drunk...hahah!

everyone chilling


this was a snapshot..lolx!
it was suppose to be only me and Bunny, but Howie come in~

so, we took another jz me and my BunBun~
ppl say we look like sister ^^
with Bunny, Winnie and Atiqah~

macaroons~

is everyone enjoying their life?
all the best ppl ^^


No comments: