Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Trying to do Something

So, i have been waiting for an email from the person in charge to reply due to some difficulties that i have experience...
when she replied, i had another dozen questions for her ><
i mean, i didn't wanna be a pain in the ass but it's my future for heaven sakes?!
i need to know all these things before i agree to put myself out there...
Lucky for me, she is a nice lady and so right now i am AGAIN waiting for her reply ^^

so while i am doing now, i would like to share with u my recent going out events on movie...but before i move on to that matter, i wanna tell u a little experience that i had when i was having my dinner in TGI Fridays...
Below is a picture of my friends eating happily while i was staving my ass off before i went to the movies...


ok, it doesn't look that bad..ahhaha..it was my fault actually...bad camera...or rather phone...
so anyway, y was i starving? coz the STUPID restaurant make me wait for like half an hour and then come tell me that they have ran out of my order
"i am very sorry to tell you that the item that you have order has already finish."
"What do u mean finish??!!"
"i am very sorry, i have already scold my chef and told the manager about it, could you please choose another item?"
"YOU meant to tell me that, I, have been sitting here waiting for NOTHING?"
"i am very sorry(holding out the menu so that i can choose another item"
"..."
"i will bring you a bowl of mushroom soup, ON the house"
"(WTF, OFF COZ ON THE HOUSE!!) just give me this....(simply point to one of the item on the menu)"

.......
he was really lucky that i was not in a bad mood plus my friend was right across me...or not i would have make them pay for my appetizer AND dessert!

So back to the SUCKER movie...
it's title :Drive Dangerous




This movie SUCKS!!!! the whole movie is so exaggerated...blood will always be spatting out even if it was just some random shot...and then there is a shot in the eye, and the scene where a guy is kill with a base ball bat broken into two...u will get what i mean when u watch that ridiculous movie~
Anyway, U heard that Nicholas Cage is bankrupt right?? he owes the IRS $6.3 million and the $2 million to the bank....that's y i am guessing that he is accepting any job that comes his way...ROFL!!
my advise to myself, don't go watch the shows that he is in again.... ^^
and so is the movies that he is acting in


No comments: