Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Degree cert

Actually I have TONs of things to blog about....but right now, this come first ^^
I'll just blog about the other stuff late~~

Today when I was sleeping, someone came rang my door bell...
my brother beat me to the door and answer it
Well, straight to the point, the post man delivered my Degree certificate~!!!!!!
I wasn't actually that surprise that it arrive as a few days ago Ms Angelique email me the soft
copy of my degree as I need it urgently XD (plus she told me that it will be arriving soon)

so i left it there, un open, until just now...
hahha....
i was curious what was in it besides my cert and when i open, i found this....

there are actually more, but I'm too lazy to take pictures of it...lolx!
so!i went through the stuff and found a seal envelope...
i sooooooo wanted to ripe it off when i saw this....


"Transcript Unofficial If Opened by Student"

=.=
what a turnoff

I was about to ignore the warning and ripe it off...
lolx!
then i stop when i saw a letter address to me from Northwood to send to the Michigan Department of the State =="

pfff* i ALMOST got into deep shit XD



So anyway, my official certificate is hereeee~~~~~~



nite ppl ^^

No comments: