Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello America~

I'm tired of starting my blog post apologizing for the late update..lolx!!
i know..it's been weeks since i last updated..
So recently I have been busy preparing for my internship in Washington..
and no, it's not compulsory I'm doing it willingly.

Right now, I have just arrive to my new home ^^
It all started about 30 hours ago when i first boarded the flight from Malaysia.
When I reach Singapore at about 9, i chat with Diny till the gate open which was at 11 p.m
so what happen was that I went in the plane hoping that a good looking guy would sit next to me for the next 22 hours of the flight...guess who i found next to me??? a small girl about 7 years old, and what's worse is that she can't keep her mouth shut....to make it even worse than it is, her YOUNGER brother is sitting right next to her =.=

and so the journey began....
an hour.....
two hour....
three hour.....
fourth hour: meal time...eat....
fifth hour: movie.......
sixth hour....hmmmm....
seventh hour....this is getting a lil annoying....
eighth hour....another movie...
and the for the rest of it, I lost track of time...it was like endless @$^%$@%$#%!#$%@
most of the time I feel like a pig being prepare to slaughter...
WHY u ask WHY???
because they feed u like every 2 hours and comes around with drinks every hour and u just SIT there eating, drinking, sleeping, and then back to eating again....until u wanna go take a leak....
oh ya, u know when u board an aircraft, the cabin crew would provide u hot towels to freshen up?
Well, my dad use to just wipe his hands on it...dun usually encourage to wipe the face cause he says he don't know where the towel was used when other people before him uses the the towel.
I finally know where....while i was wiping my hands...2 rows in front of me to the left, I saw...
I saw..
I saw....
it pains me to say this...
I saw a lady wiping her toes and feet...
what makes it so disgusting is she even goes in between her toes....yerrrrrr...
and when I turn to my right*that's where the lil girl and boys are* the mother of the two was putting the towel on her face and fell asleep....even more yerrrrrrrrrrrr....just to think that before some1 uses it to wipe in between toes......

I'll continue this post 2moro...I wanna sleep now..even though it's just 9 pm ^^


No comments: