Thursday, September 13, 2007

Birthday and holiday

Okey here's wat happen today...For ur information...i am writing this post for the 2nd time...do u wanna know y???!!!Coz i accidentally press the back button!!!
Haiz....Anyway,today is my last day at college...i hereby officially declare my term 2 is over!!!!So, i wanted to go celebrate with my pips but then something reminded me of my sis bday was today...So i called it off bcoz most likely if i goes out i will be back late..And i don't wanna ,miss my sis bday(even thought v celebrate it on Sunday)...

And when i return home i saw my big brother STILL at home when he was suppose to be in college...

Do u know y am i complaining??!!!Bcoz yesterday i ask whether he can pick me up from college and he said he can't coz he got class!!and that i have to wait until 6 so that i got transportation to go home(i finish at 11 am)...so if u were me were me would u be angry?!Anyway,lucky my dear dear father came and rescue me...He came to my college pick me up send me home and went back to work...Thanks dad???Love ya!!!!

Ok,let's get back to when i got home k...i waited for my sis to come home....but.....i wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait....finally she got home...

She have lots of presents( and so it seems but i only saw 2).She left her most of her present in her friend's house along with her school bag...
Well..wat can i say...She IS my sister...hehehe...

It seems that her friends went to giant to celebrate her bday...Hope that she had fun...The reason i say 'hope' is because she didn't tell me the details becouse later she went and took a bath and change into PAJAMAS and went to bed....

Imagine whole day waiting for nothing.....
Enough talking bout my sis,i finally talk to Hui Hui today..bcoz of the assessment week i didn't get to see her the whole week...And i was so busy studying...Hui,if ur reading this sorry!!!
And oh,did i mention that me and my cousin is going to watch the movie name....secret...i heard that it's a good show...Well that i will continue...

~Cat~

No comments: