Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Welcome!!to my world!!

It weird that i'm now creating a blog when i'm suppose to be study for my final exam..

Anyway,i was using the xanga site when i realize that people around me mostly use blogspot..That why i change to this site.

Anyway,i'm going to start by talking about my life.I'm a normal girl who wants an extraordinary life.

Well,i just started college recently...well,not really recently, i actually started this course on April and i got to take a glimpse of the outside world since i started.My dad always say,that the real world is much more complicated and cruel. And so my journey begin!!

Let me introduce my friends that i got to know in college.First and for most,is Suk Hui. I remember the first time i saw her,she was late.She is that kind of girl that is cool and manly in a way.Don't get me wrong, manly meaning tough and strong inside.And so,if she doesn't like you,she WOULD shoot you in ur face..heheheh...

Then,there is Zhi Lin.She is the type that work harder than anybody around her.That's why she always get what she wanted.Unlike Hui,she look tough outside like a successful women but inside is weak in a sense that she would rather give up a opportunity to be successful for love.

The third person would be chermaine.She is now deeply in love with one of our college lecturer "Mr Fransua" (i think that how he spell his name)an italian.HAhaha...to think that a quite girl like her to say somethings like that.i remember she was the first person i know in the group.She stated as a quite and shy girl. After the first term then only she started to 'adjust' to the ppl around her.

Diny Yang,is someone that i think everybody should meet.She is someone that is very slow in understanding certain things,that's why it's fun to talk to her.Because when she is the victim for something and because she doesn't know it she would ask u"should i be angry?"...

And now Gan Carmen,she's from a wealthy family.Someone that i wouldn't never think that i would meet in this course.One thing funny about her is her laughter..Oh trust me,when she laugh u will NEVER forget..She can laugh soo loud that u can even hear her a mile away.

And the last person in my mind now is Tristan. She a sweet and pretty girl. She treats me really really good but then something happen.She did somethings in the pass that hurt some of us.And so now she don't hang out with us anymore...

Okey,i think i should stop here..i will continue for the guys intro for the next entry!!

To those people who don't know me,I'm Catherine.You can call me Cat...And Welcome,to my world!!

No comments: