Monday, September 17, 2007

Memories of Paris..


I was looking through my stuff and then i found the pic that i took when i was on a holiday trip in Paris...Hehehe...It brings back wonderful memory...And that was the first time that my brother wasn't with us..He only join us 3 days before departure..That i will always remember..
A pic of me and my sis having our tea-break in Paris..
I still dun wanna take off my cap...Hhahahahah..
We were freezing while taking this picture..Hehehe...This is a picture with my brother and nephew in it...
I guess u know who is who rite???
After shopping for days in Paris, we went up to the mountain....
Because my younger brother have never seen show before, we were quite desperate..That why we went up!!
Luckly,we did see snow and played with it like for the whole day...
And believe me it was cold!!i mean just look at me in that pic??!!
i was dying already...Hahhahah..But over all it was really fun...

These are some video that we(mostly my dad) took when we were there...

Until now i still dunno who throw at me while i was taking the snow out of my shoe...

No comments: