Monday, December 1, 2008

I admit that i was really really happy when the clock strikes 12 this morning..
That means that it's my birthday...
Lot of msg came in wishing me happy birthday
Ppl dropping by to deliver my presents
Some one even sang a birthday song while playing a guitar

BUT
All of u forgot one thing...
no one remember to celebrate with me....
I was at home the whole morning until the afternoon hoping that some1 would surprise...
Mayb i ask to much...

I don't know what's more disgusting...

a) the fact that I ask ppl to ask me out jz to celebrate my birthday
b) the fact that ppl ask me why am i still at home on my birthday, or
c) the fact that my best friends forgot my birthday and i have to ring them to tell them...

Well, it's 3.40 now..

Let's see if my days gets better...

No comments: