Sunday, December 7, 2008

It was a really long day yesterday...
I woke up about 10 and went out..
It was my first time in Newway~~..
Gave me a bad impression...
Zzzzzz
Anyways, went i got back about 9p.m at night..
I found out that my brother is going to MOS...
lol...
Guess what??
I join him...*/guess i'm addicted to clubbing.......... or should i say MOS*
We(me and his frens) went to a snooker place to *warm up* first...
My brother kept on asking me to drink *I wonder his my real brother*
I was feeling a bit dizzy when we came out of the snooker place...

We reach MOS about 12 midnight...
Since there are 6 of us and as all of u MOS knows that one bottle can only bring 3 ppl in so
They order a bottle vodka and then we pay for the other three...
By then i was feeling better adi..The dizziness was getting better....
But when we got our table....
My bother pour me a glass adi...
Really GG lo//

I really have no idea how much i drank last night..
i was still conscious but then really really dizzy..
I dance wif my bro's fren...
Really awkward situation...
lol..i don't wanna go through that again...
All in all it was an ok night...

Since i was there on Thursdays only so yesterday(Saturday) was a really different environment...
Upstairs was not open,
the dance was like half full and
there are sits still available...at 12 midnight!!!!

But my bother and the gang seems to enjoy themselves very much..
I was dead when i got back home..i jz wanted my bed...
And also it was my first time clubbing until the place close...lol
They(my bro and gang) came to my place and play mahjong..WTF...

K la, gtg adi...Lots of assignment awaits me...
Ciao~~



No comments: