Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm sorry if i have everyone misunderstood..
But then the pic i only put it bcoz..well.. jz bcoz it was nice..
lol, seriously i have nothing against the girl in the second pic...
Haix...but since u think that it's u that i'm writing about then i'm sorry...
Really really sorry for making u misunderstand...
If ur still unhappy, well i don't know what what else i can do...

I'm sorry to those ppl that felt hurt when i post that post..
i admit that i wasn't think at that time and i was being emotional...
I have remove it jz so u know..

But somewhat i felt relieve after i talk about the problem...
Before-It's like ur watching a movie without knowing that there is an ending
and
now at least i know that there is an ending whether it's good or bad...

Thanks for the comments~~
Most of u ask me to study..lol
i will, dun worry...
Actually the whole thing was my fault..
and whether u believe me or not, i'm really sorry...

No comments: