Friday, January 9, 2009

A day to remember

I went out with my bestest best fren!!!
She is forever sooo good
We have need best frens since form 1..
When i'm with her, i really feels so comfortable..
i can tell her everything..
i dun have to tolerate her and she to me
it's just that we have an understanding..
lol

Anyway, we met up first time this year..
and so we decide to watch a movie in mid valley...
We had lunch in a Korean restaurant...
well, i forgot what was the name..
Anyway, since she's sooo scary over the Koreans...
basically, she says that she IS a Korean..lol
So, we ate all this....

It's bottomless..Wahhahahha..




Before....
...After



I have no idea what this is..is like something soupy but then i like it!!

After dat we went for the movie...
We went and watch

*drum roll*

IP MAN


Seriously, the show was damn nice...
After u watch the movie u feel so proud of being a Chinese...lolx
the show had lots of action plus they add in a little laughter..

Pui Mun was like
"see we should watch that show!!
Told u it was nice...
Isn't it great~
waoh....."

and then something really bothers me...
why is the show called IP Man???
i ask her the first time and she said that it's his name...
i dun get it...
after a while, i ask her again..
She said that the IP is the sir name...
and i still get it...
u see i was calling it the
I.P Man..as in like the Iron Man, the SuperMan, ect..u get my point...
so i was like thinking all the while what the heck doest it got to do with that "Man"???
Then when finally after asking her countless times...
She lost her cool and and said that it's his full name...
Then it just hit me..that it WAS actually his name..lolx..
I was like "y not Yip??? y IP?? Y not Mun? Y must it be Man??? It's soo misleading!!!"
lolx..she just said that it's his name...funny to think that she was still answering..


The master himself...


So, after dat we went around shopping...
Took some photos with her phone....
The Chinese new year deco is out...

and this is us~~~

P.S: sorry for being late, emm..jz take it as a present that u gave me(u waiting for me )..
love ya!!

No comments: