Friday, January 16, 2009

I recently went to Barcelona..
it was actually last Wednesday
and lots of first time happen there...

It was the first time i went to a club this year
It was the first time i went to Barcelona
It was the first time i went to a club with bitchy crazy-ass Sharon(my best fren as well!!)
It was the first time i drank soo much
It was the first time i went to a club and have to wake up early in the morning the next day like 6a.m to go to class..
First time went out with strange guys to a club(I know..dangerous..but i didn't know!!)
And it was the first time i was wearing a 5 inc high-hills and worse..dance with it...in a totally wasted situation...

Sooo...
yes, i had a great night..
And, i found out that my high school fren was the manager in charge over there...
Zzzzz....i really had a shock!!! and she's married!!!!
anyway, i was suppose to leave the place by 1 but then i had so much fun plus the evil Sharon persuaded me to stay some more..so, i left at 2.30 in the morning...
The guy was basically driving in a drunk situation..soo it was kinda scary.. and he was saying hi to everyone for heave sake!!
He said "bye bye" to the tol collector!!! WT**
but then all in all it was a fun experience...
When i came home my father was still awake...
no, it's not what u guys are thinking he was not waiting for me..
because he slept too much in the afternoon that's y he's still up so late...

Well, he didn't scold me if that's what u wanted to know..
I'm a good daughter, so he trust me...
An advice: just tell them the truth, u will be surprise how they sometimes react

I realize i can't even walk straight!!!
When i finally reach my bed..well, it got worse...
Everything was turning...Zzzz
then, it was already 6...
Surprisingly i got out of bed and i didn't get a hang over...lolx...

No comments: