Saturday, January 31, 2009



hey hey,
i have been to hell and back again....
Congrats to those who curse me coz u had successfully send me to hell..
and thank u for the one who loves me as u guy have brought me back~~lol

Anyway, how was everybody's holiday???
Well, this year i went clubbing in Malacca..
I didn't know that there was even a club in Malacca...


Beside The Jetty, another famous club is The Cube...I jz past by there..didn't go in..*sad*


Anyway, i went on the first day of CNY.
After a whole day of visiting relative all around, me and my cousins and my cousin's cousin and and cousin's friend went out..
In short, i only know my cousins..of course my bro tag along..


And for the record..We were all "Peranakan" means all Baba and Nyoya la...
We reach there around midnight and we decided to "Sing K"
lol

When i first reach there, all i can see the the big sign of the club..i think it was ARENA something..lol i dun really remember... anyway, as we went closer there was a HUGE crowd surrounding that area..all teenagers~~lol


I was soo excited!!! My cousin ask me to follow his fren, Eileen into the club first as he has something to do..Luckily, Eileen has a fren in there already...

After a while, we join the guys in the karaoke set, it was a 5 minutes walk to the Go-Go KTV Box

Anyway, after singing for like an hour..we went to the club again...and we didn't walk in the proper way...My cousin says for the first time in his life he have to depend on a girl to get in to a club...as though he was sneaking in...lol but then come to think of it..He was!!
i didn't take any photos on the first night BUT i took a lot on the second night...which my sis and other cousin,Mimi tag along...

So here are some of the photos that we took....
Photo session~~~

This photo by Mr.Janssen..and if ur wondering who is that..well, his the one with the biggest face in the photo...lol

Me and the 2 sisters..i think they are pure nyonya...all the songs that they choose are Malay
song and vy old songs..Zzzz

We were singing our lung out!!!lol...
This is the group photo...
Notice that "some one's" finger cover his face..haha..so he insist on another shot....
And this is the second shot...As U can see..He purposely came in front..

The two brothers co-operating to kill us with their singing~~

They really look like body guards when they stand together..lol
I have no idea what errol is doing..

The three of us~


After awhile i went out and enjoy the breeze~~
Mimi join me after awhile..




No comments: