Thursday, February 12, 2009

Finals is getting nearer day by day...haix...n I'm still on holiday mood...
Everyday i tel myself to study study and study..
but then what i do is play eat and eat some more le....
Some body save me!!!!

Anyway, how's every one??? Did u guys enjoy ur holidays?? Did anyone went to the river to throw orange??lol..there was this joke among my frens saying that if this girl fren of mine throw the orange and coincidentally a guy fren pick up the orange that she have thrown....He will throw away the orange and pick again...hahhaha..

Sooooooo, what should i do after final~~~ This is the question commonly ask among my frens nowadays...
I already have fren going for interviews...and i'm still here..wondering....haix..i think one day i have to sit mt parents down and talk to them...

This is jz a random post..Jz ignore it~~lol

No comments: