Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Attention everyone"
"i say Shanon, u say bitch"
"Shanon!"
"bitch!!"
"Shanon!"
"bitch!!"
(d_b)
For the record, that wasn't me...
The person who gave the order was obviously Tony who randomly likes to shout out "bitch!!" to anyone...lol, so we obviously dun feel offended....
We had this french immediate class today and that's when it happen...
I though no body would respond though..but then i was wrong...There was Wayne and Reagan...haha...
Anyway, trial is just around the corner...and i still haven't started my revision yet...
sad case..haix....
I fail to resist the temptation of the latest movie and games...and food....oh ya, and also my bed...
So, i guess today is a good start now...
Good Luck to all DH27 and DT27 students
May we all pass with flying colours

No comments: