Monday, February 23, 2009


I brought that shirt for him..hehe...

I'm missing my dad already....
daddy~~~~~

It's true what ppl say...that I'm my dad's daughter..lol...
Some ppl say that i rely too much on my dad..well, i wouldn't deny that it's the fact...
But then to me, i still dun think that it's a bad a thing...

At least i can feel my dad's love towards me...
lol..
i can say that i have a noisy family due to the number of ppl living here..
and that i would hate them and argue with them some times...
but i don't know why after a while, we would be talking to each other again...
it's like nothing happened....

I feel really puzzled when my best fren once told me that she hate her sis...
I thought that one can never hate a family coz we are all living 2gether...
But then i find out that her situation is different from mine...
Her sis is always out some where...She was never home thus having less time to spend with her...
Hmmm..
no wonder daddy never lets any of us stay over night at a fren's place...

No comments: