Sunday, April 12, 2009

Finally!! I got the computer to myself...

SO, how did u guyz celebrate Easter???
I wanted to update my wardrobe since i haven't gone shopping for a very very long time...
BUT, i have to change my plan since it was Good Friday and i have to rush to church~~~( lucky St Francis Xavier has 3 session, HA!)
Last Friday was ALSO my brother's 23th bday...
N....
*drums playing*
I get to eat CAKE!!!!!
lol

That's y i on Friday i ONLY manage to buy a dress and cut my hair...

mon amie et moi

Since i was in KL, so i decide to drop by to El Cerdo and have a look~~
I manage to get back Lin's uniform though...lol...
Anyway, when we were leaving it suddenly started raining heavily...
and so we stayed for awhile..
while in the restaurant...


Shave ice Mango flavor....
Can't really see the pic...lol, coz Mun's camera colour...*haiz..* i dunno how to explain la...


On Saturday i went over my cousin's place as it was his 21th bday...
Hmmm...i wonder could i get the pic on that day..
Lol, coz i was wearing my new dress~~

N on today, i went to church again....
Oh ya, i forgot to mention...
The priest in church change the word "God" to "Allah"..
I'm not kidding!!!!
The first time i heard it i thought i was dreaming..then i heard it again...lol
i confirm with my mom and she said that he was a recalcitrant man..
Since the government came out with the law saying that no other religion can use the word "Allah" and so he started this...lol...
And then during the session he ask us to play for ISA and all the political stuff...

So that was my whole day....
What about yours??

No comments: