Thursday, April 2, 2009


Hey ppl...
Guess i have abandon my blog for quite a while now..
Well, reason being was that i was really busy with my life...
Trying to figure out what to do...
Organize my life a little here and there...

And also there was my Finals..lol
Blogging about it now seems like it was centuries ago...
Any how, i got my result on the 28th of April which is a Saturday
i got very honorable pass...
A little disappointed but still i pass..
These are SOME of the photos that i took with some awesome frens that i sure will miss terribly...
The group photo~~
Of course some of them are not in..*sob sob*

29th of March


After that, my family and i celebrated Earth Day the next day...
lol
we were having the red wine from my practical exam and my mom boiled my favorite soup~~hahha...
We had a candle light dinner as we have to switch off the lights for an hour...That was fun..
But unfortunately,
my neighborhood shows me that Malaysian DO NOT appreciate the world...
As i gaze out my window that day, my streets and neighbors are all brightly lit...
But a deep thank u to all those who have the effort to switch off their lights..


30th of March

I pack my bags and get ready for the redang trip..
the bus leaves at night...
I can never forget that trip...
As i didn't get any sleep on the bus to Redang..Coz everyone was so excited and so was i..it was my first time to Redang~~
Any how,

It's getting late now..
i'll updated more later..
See u guyz around~~

No comments: