Thursday, April 16, 2009

This is the boy who just turn 21 last Saturday...

U having fun over there ko??lol~~

Me and my new dress~~hehe....
OK!!! I know...the main focus is the birthday boy..but i can't help it...
It's my new dress!!!!


All the relatives who came and celebrate Desmond koko's bday...

So, it has almost been 3 week since i started my higher diploma...
Seeing some of my frens who stop the course and are waiting for the confirmation from the overseas college gives me a kind of sad feeling...
Hmm...
i don't know whether it's because that i will miss them or maybe i wish that i could go with them...but then come to think of it...i can go as well in years that come~~

Seeing my cousin who is one year older then me turning 21 gives me a kind of realization....I'm ACTUALLY 20 THIS YEAR!!!

@$%#^$%^W$&^%^&%&(&*&
I feel so old already..
lol


Anyway, i have a practical class this morning...and it was the F&B week...
Basically what we all have to learn today was to be able to train...
lol
u know what the difficult part is????
Is to pretend that u don't know anything and to make mistakes all the time ~~

Later after that my beloved daddy came n fetch me from college and we went and ate Indian food which j'adore..

Oh ya, before i forget
i finally got me license!!!!
So i am officially a normal driven like all u out there...
Wakakakakakka

Be aware, be very aware when I'm driving near u...
*evil smile*

n

It's been a long week
So
tomorrow
i'm

going
.
.
.
.
.
*drum roll*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SHOPPING!!!!!

*smiling dumbly*


No comments: