Thursday, June 17, 2010

I went out last Wednesday to treat my mom for her birthday~lolx.
Went all the way to KL a restaurant name El Cerdo.
Reason being is that i promise to bring here there for a meal a long long time ago...
So, since it's my lovely mom's birthday n my dad was busy so the 2 of us went~
I had lots of fun that night~~
i saw Lin, she is as skinny as usual
Shawna and Rosy has slim down tremendously...Such pretty girls... ^^
the Manager Max and Carmen are like my older brother and sister.
They tend to have good advise for me...lolx..miss them vy much le..
Oh ya, Carmen finally open her Wine tech..so far so good..jz hope for the best...
Anyway, lets see some pic of my mom having her delicious meal..



N this is her dessert..lolx...didn't really like it..says it's too sour...my fault la..should have ordered Andrea's Special...

After dinner, i went home to fetch my lil brother for a movie~
What movie u ask??
it's Karate Kid~


We went for the 11.50 show..coz it was last minute..lolx..
i thought i would fall asleep as it was vy long day for me..but surprisingly it's was nice..
The movie is a bout 2 plus...quite long if u ask me...
n what's with the title "karate kid"??!!!
It's all about Chinese KungFu and Wushu n a little Tao... Absolutely no karate..
lolx...but the kids seem to be having fun..lolx...
He was fooling around with Jarred after the show...lolx..A big kid~


the lil fella wif my lil brother(which is no longer lil, hahahhah)
Acting cool (>_<')

Adorable isn't he..lolx...

No comments: