Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wednesday finally collected my cheque from ICEM~
The place still the same old same old...
Lucky my lovely fren,Andy KS is there or not have to rely on ppl over there can die le...

So, since i was in KL, might as well go do some shopping rite??
lolx, I was just talking to him about the T-bowl restaurant the other day, so since we were lready in KL y not go visit~
T-bowl is a theme restaurant base on the toilet concept.
For those who do not know, it is situated in Sungai Wang, KL...i think it's the 4th or 5th floor...
As i was there before, i know that the food is the worst not the best, so i decided to order dessert(as i was carving and just had our lunch)

So, this is honey dew with sago and vanilla ice cream. in a bath tub form of bowl.




His cup of cappuccino which the cup is in a form of a toilet bowl...hahahahhaha >.<


Him, enjoying his coffee...
in a toilet bowl like cup....
looks wrong Sayang...lolx..

N this a pic that I illegally took coz my brother wanted to buy a present for a girl~~
lolx...they didn't allow me to take so i took more~
u know la me, the more u dun wan me to do it the more i wanna do..
haha..

Thursday,
Went out singing at Neway...
Only the 3 of us..

Miss Tan caught cam-whoring while we were singing..lolx...



Mun Mun et moi

No comments: