Sunday, June 27, 2010

Yesterday attended his brother's wedding...
It's funny, in a way it was I was suppose to meet him..
Coz everything seems to fill in by it self.
I got to meet most of his family and i am fortunate that his side of the family likes me...lolc..

So anyway, remember i mention that i went to Melaka??
Oh, i think i forgot to post...lolx...
nvm, it would be the older post as i haven't got the pic yet...
So, about the Melaka trip.
I got this pink cheong sam from Melaka which his mom brought it for me...

I went there early coz need to teman him...hahah...


Ms Doris Wang...

The usual setting...

It was so cold in side we keep coming out...
...lolx..
one of the things we did when we were outside....

.Elle et moi.
My favorite boy~

Mr Kuma~ who claims that his innocent..hahha...

Need i say more?? lolx.


Mr Rickson...pretending to be cool....lolx...

What ever happens yesterday would always stay in our memory...
After the incident, i didn't know whether should i contact u.
in a way, i agree wif him but as u are also my fren, i do not wanna get involve..
I'm sorry...
i wish u all the best in life.
May u realize your mistake and live a good life...

No comments: