Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bring iT on~~

Today's post is dedicated to the youngest of the family...
I happen to came out of my room and came across my lil brother talking to my mom while she was on the computer...He was holding a book while my mom was ending her sentence "... will talk when you finish..." and end with a sarcastic laugh~
Well, being noisy, I thought "finish what?" and i went and peak at the title of the book that my brother which he was still holding.

"NEGOTIATING TACTICS"

is the title... =_="

*speechless*
He would go through any length...this brother of mine...LOLX!!
Looking at him(in the mean time, he is SERIOUSLY reading that book), it reminds me of when he was just a lil boy...where i would make up stories and tricks to bully him(still do sometimes XD)

He had grown to be more mischievous in his own ways
I can still remember when he was only 4 or 5, he got his first piggy bank, he was so happy that he would just go around the house and put whatever money he can find into his lil piggy bank. It all started fine, and u may think that it's cute
coz back then he was all chubby and short, curly short hair with his round lil face and big round glasses and of cause his famous long eye lashes XD
but NOT to the 10 year old me...ROFL, i can still remember i hate him to guts because he stole my money and put it into his piggy bank..and worse of all, we have no way of opening that piggy bank...
all the other family members are missing money and soon, we all found out it was that cute looking innocent brother of ours...LMAO!!!!

Well, i guess time does fly huh...
can't believe that I finished my study and am suppose to contribute to this family now...
still feel like a 10 year old...

No comments: