Sunday, April 24, 2011

Taylor's Orchestra nite~



Went all pretty up to Taylor's yesterday~
I was invited by Mr Sunny Chew for a performance that will be orchestra by him.
of course when i say 'invite', it doesn't mean that it's free...hahah...
so any way, I actually took some photos of Taylor's with my sis..
but "someone" very inefficient tak bagi pun photo yg dia ambik!

The nite was great actually...
I was there to support Sunny as well as to meet up with my friends..
so there is no complains about the missing of beat as well as the off key singing..lolx!
it was funny when all of us think that the music was great but as a musician herself, my sis can hear off beats here and there... she was furious to know that i didn't even notice it.. XD

they played some of those famous music like from Star Wars.
Over all it was an enjoyable nite ^^


Nite ppl~

No comments: