Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm still well and alive people~~
*for those who think that i disappear from the planet earth*
as i all know that i recently close fb
*yeash!! i DID close it..muahahhaahah~*
if u wanna see me, might jz as well do it the old fashion way XD

back to my life~
celebrated my brother's birthday and we went to his graduation ceremony in Shangri-la...
it was really a tiring day as i was up late the previous nite and had to spend the whole day in KL...
being in KL brings back lots of memory..most of it being sad,painful memory..but i guess everyone has to move on some day rite...
so, here photos of my family and on the nite of my brother's birthday dinner~




i really like that bear bear on the side ^^

my lil sibling~

oh ya, i almost forgot...
i FINALLY got the dogs damn licences!!
*take that u bitch!!*
too bad i only got a photo of Augie ^^
will maybe put of Cooper's photo in the next post~~



tata ppl~~

No comments: