Monday, June 20, 2011

Life in Washington DC

So far I have been able to adapt to this life now..
yesterday i was just thinking, so this is my life now...
I kind of like it..i don't have a camera right now..so i can't get all of these beautiful view into the blog..but i'll let ur imagination do the talking...
This place is full of greens and it is near the white house.
there is constanly helicopter flying around and police car roaming around the place but not until u feel insecure.
People here are very friendly and the cars give way to the pedestrian.
Maybe it's because of the human rights are very strong here, so there is no discrimination here...at least i don;t feel it...people here don't look at you with a weird expression if u dress weirdly or maybe ur just crazy...i'm saying this coz there are some weird people around and people just act normal around them...
oh ya, everyone here is constantly jogging..no matter what time of day i come out of my house, there is always someone running...also, people here are very health conscious...everything here is low fat or sugar free..i can't even find my full cream milk T.T
Today, i finally open my bank account and found a bed~~
weee..i feel so good now..and i went shopping for my dinner ^^
all in al, today is a great day..even though it drizzle a lil...

oh ya, before i forget..
i went dinner with Virginia and her mom yesterday..she was a sweet heart..
really nice family..
even though she don't speak a word of english..hahah...
Gillian was translating the whole night...
and i did a stupid thing again....i wanted to pay for my meal....
...
...
...
...
I know...
i shouldn't even have though about it..but Gillian gave me a hard time for asking..XD
i guess, this is how it works...i'm still not use to people paying for me....

anyway, I miss everyone at home~
including my dogs..coz everyone here seems to have dogs here..and there are always in pairs..i don't know why....

how was ur weekend?
email me, msg me or send me a letter~

No comments: