Monday, July 4, 2011

Work is... ...

not really fun..lolx!

i can actually put A TON of words on that title but I'm too lazy right now..
it's been awhile people~~what have u guys been up to?

As for me, I am having the time of my life!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
nah~
lolx, not really THAT fun...but i can't complain...
DC is a beautiful city and it's not as hectic as NY per say..
what i really love about this place is that it's just so darn green here..u know u watch the movies or tv shows...like ghost whisperer or desperate housewives? well, the street is something like that..but more of a ghost whisperer scene...they is ALWAYS people jogging here..and i mean ALWAYS..no matter what time i come out of my apartment, there is some one jogging, i kid u not!
also, people here really like the sun...they will sit at the park and read or eat directly under the sun...lolx..i know, it's weird...the stuff here are considerably cheap if u see as dollar to a dollar ^^
i am always planning on what to buy and where to go before i even get my pay check..haix...bad habit..
oh and another vy important thing, the food here are really fattening, even if i only eat like a meal per day i can get fat..so they say be careful what u eat..and there are TONS of low fat products here..people here very self-conscious...
Surprisingly I am the ONLY Malaysian here....T.T
and there are 2 Asian from China...

The day before yesterday, I went out with a fren(I just got to know her on that day) she was suppose to come to my place to take a look at the apartment and then after that we went for dinner (she brought her cousin along, his a citizen of the United States)
so went and had sushi in a Thai restaurant..the night was fun...at least it wasn't bad knowing these two people ^^
oh ya, i told u that i still dun have a camera right..so i got photos from him(the cousin, his name is Ayman)


this is Dupont circle ^^

I have to walk by this EVERYDAY, to go to work...
and this is on top of my roof...it sort of looks like we are in a club right..lolx
me, Jill and Ay~

No comments: